I love cool gadgets. Anything that makes life easier in the kitchen is always welcome, but I always have one requirement. I try my best to grab items that are multipurpose, so I don’t have gadgets collecting dust until I make a particular dish or need to work with any specific ingredient. All of the gadgets below are not sponsored, I actually have them in my house, and have found them on amazon. They have been tested and used for the better part of a month at least and I have confidence that you will love them and they will make cooking just a bit easier!
When you get a Dutch oven, you will remember life as before, and then your life after a Dutch oven. These pots are great for stews, sauces, soups, but I enjoy braising veggies and slow cooking short ribs that marinate in a nice reduction. Dutch ovens are convenient for cooking whole chickens on the stovetop before transferring in the oven, or wonderful casseroles. This isn’t something you use every day but will work great for family meals and those fall-off-the-bone meals. Click here to find out why it has 4.5 stars with 19,500+ ratings !
How many times do you ask roommates or your spouse if the dishes in the dishwasher are clean? Even if your dishwasher has a notification of clean, when we open the door to grab a quick dish, it leaves a mystery for everyone else to wonder if the dishes are clean. Insert this fun and handy magnet that sticks to the washer and all of your questions are answered. Turn the dishwasher on and switch it to clean, take the dishes out and switch it to dirty after, its an easy fun way to keep track. Click here to grab one for under $15 dollars!
I recently got my hands on a Zwilling Vacuum sealer and cooked an incredible NY strip, check it out here! This is the newest kitchen gadget in my collection and it works for a variety of applications! Marinating, meal prepping, food preservation, sous vide cooking, and general food preservation.
What the starter kit includes!
- 1 large glass or plastic container
- 2 small and 2 medium zip-seal vacuum bags
- Rechargeable vacuum pump with long-lasting lithium ion battery
- USB cable for recharging vacuum pump
- Available in borosilicate glass or BPA-free plastic
If your ready for next level flavor, and a great way to preserve food Click Here!
I have always been a fan of Keurig and recently upgraded to this gem. My fiancé loves coffee, but we don’t need the fancy machines that make espresso or froth milk. What we do enjoy is a nice cup of coffee and having a coffee maker that is slim, compact, nice looking and gets the job done.
Some of the features include:
- Compact: Less than 5” wide, fits neatly on your countertop.
- Multi Cup Reservoir : Removable 46 ounce reservoir lets you brew up to 4 cups before refilling. 8oz cup size
- 3 Cup Sizes: brew an 8, 10, or 12 ounce cup at the push of a button.
- Fast and Fresh Brewed: Delicious coffee made in minutes.
- Travel Mug Friendly: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 7. 0” tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- Energy Efficient : Auto off feature turns off your coffee maker 5 minutes after the last brew, helping to save energy.
Grab one by clicking here!
Don’t Forget to Follow us on Social!
Categories: Kitchen Gadgets